Follow by Email

Monday, October 15, 2012

Stronger

This video was shared on Facebook and makes me smile (and cry a little bit). A young cancer patient named Megan Kowalewski made this video after she relapsed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma and it was shared over 15,000 times on Facebook.

I always loved Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger" but the song becomes even more poignant when the lyrics are applied to the cancer journey. I watched this video at least five times and loved it every time. I love her strength and spirit, and wish I could have been there dancing with her! The only problem is that when my spin instructor plays "Stronger" during spin class, I always think of this video and then tear up a little bit.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Morgan:
    Glad to see you blogging this month!! I loved the video of Megan - she's Stronger and so are you. Keep dancing.

    ReplyDelete