Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Let the wedding planning begin!


Ross and I are going through a lot of changes right now...he just moved back to NYC, I'm about to embark on a stem cell transplant, we're looking for a new apartment and we're planning a wedding! It's a big time of transition and I knew that with everything going on in New York with my health, I would need to hire a wedding planner in Charlotte to help make sure things run smoothly.

Well we booked with Carolina Wedding Design and we couldn't be more thrilled. Heather and Cortenay at CWD have been so sweet and understanding of our situation (we havent been able to meet in person yet because of my treatment schedule) and they have already gotten the ball rolling. Photographers and flowers and bands here we come!

CWD featured us on their blog when we signed on as clients and it's only the beginning! We're very excited and it helps to have something so bright to look forward to.

In other news, a woman I met via my Carolina Bride blog, Erica Stawick, is coincidently a wedding planner and a 5-year survivor of Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She is running in Relay for Life for all HL patients, including myself and other little girl named Ellie. It's amazing what she's done since her diagnosis and I can't wait until the day I can say I am a 5-year survivor as well. So inspiring!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hug your neck in person!!!! You are so inspiring! This planning process is going to be an amazing ride....get ready girlfriend! Hugs from NC! ...... hgb

    ReplyDelete