Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm a "Carolina Bride"!

I'm famous! Kind of anyway...a few weeks ago I met with the editors of CarolinaBride.com to talk about writing a blog for their website which discusses all things bridal in the Charlotte Metro area. And my new blog, "In Sickness and in Health" debuted today! It's really exciting because I have really enjoyed sharing my story on this blog with all my friends and family and now I can share it with millions of other people...with a bridal twist of course!

I was even featured on the Charlotte Observer (the local newspaper in Charlotte that owns Carolina Bride) website! I've already received a few emails from people who have read my story and it's so amazing to know that I've connected with people that I don't even know.

Planning my wedding is something I've been dreaming of my whole life, so this is my opportunity to write about those experiences in tandem with this little thing we call cancer. I'll have new posts each week so check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment